NUTRAVA™ Citrus Fiber
Clean label is here to stay! The clean label mega trend is quickly becoming a requirement in food formulations. The benefits of adding functional fiber to consumer products are numerous and increasingly gaining momentum. Using a recognizable, clean-label ingredient to do it while reducing the total number of ingredients in your product at the same time? Well, that’s a win-win with NUTRAVA™ Citrus Fiber.
Our NUTRAVA Citrus Fiber is nature based, starting from intact peels. With the CP Kelco patented process, the natural high pectin content of the citrus peel is retained, and the cellulose is made functional by mechanical treatment. This results in a nutritional citrus fiber that is not only highly functional but also close to nature.
In addition to contributing to both soluble and insoluble fiber, you get excellent functionality and product differentiation from one simple, sustainably sourced yet abundant ingredient that can help you reach your clean-label goals. Some NUTRAVA Citrus Fiber highlights include:
- Great stability and syneresis control
- Can replace traditional stabilizers, starches and egg
- Stable oil-in-water emulsion
- Smooth and squeezable texture
- Add texture back to low fat and low sugar recipes
- Flavors come through well
- More options for vegan formulations
- Flexible and easy to use in standard industry processes
- No heat treatment required