NUTRAVA™ Citrus Fiber
Clean label is here to stay! The clean label mega trend is quickly becoming a requirement in food formulations. The benefits of adding functional fiber to consumer products are numerous and increasingly gaining momentum. Using a recognizable, clean-label ingredient while reducing the total number of ingredients in your product at the same time? Well, that’s a win-win with NUTRAVA™ Citrus Fiber.
NUTRAVA™ Citrus Fiber is nature-based fiber made from sustainably sourced citrus peels, a byproduct of the juicing industry. The CP Kelco manufacturing process allows us to convert citrus peel into a citrus fiber that is close to nature and suitable for a broad range of food and beverage products. Typical content of dietary fiber is minimum 80% with an approximately balanced amount of soluble and insoluble fiber.
NUTRAVA™ Citrus Fiber highlights include:
- Supports dietary fiber intake
- Supports water-binding, texturizing and stabilization
- Supports reduced fat and reduced sugar formulations
- Supports gluten-free formulations
- Suitable for vegan formulations
- Compatible with standard manufacturing processes