Our drive to improve today for a better tomorrow goes beyond our products. As part of J.M. Huber’s family of solutions, CP Kelco’s approach to sustainability encompasses the health, safety and well-being of our employees, support for philanthropic causes, and responsible stewardship of the environment, all while maintaining our economic performance. The Huber Principle of Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S) Sustainability is the driver behind our Sustainability Strategy, which considers the Triple Bottom Line (TBL) dimensions of People, Planet & Profit in how we operate.
Be an admired company and
an excellent place to work.
- Sustain a top decile ranking for safety
- Attain a goal of Zero High Energy
Occupational and Process Safety Incidents
- Achieve employee engagement score at or
above Global High Performance Companies
Deliver customer value and
corporate financial strength.
- Deploy >50% of Capital spending to
projects with Triple Bottom Line benefits
- Innovate to sustain 12%+ of total revenue
from new products
- Deliver Total Shareholder Return that
exceeds the S&P 400 (Industrials), with
steady reliable dividends
- Invest 1% of our operating net income in
philanthropy and community volunteerism
through the Huber Helps initiative
Operate in a way that minimizes
our environmental footprint.
- Reduce energy and water use intensity
emissions by a minimum of 10%
- Increase alternative energy to >30% of our
energy use portfolio
- Achieve a Zero waste to landfill objective
at 90% of plant sites
- Conduct sustainability assessments for all
new major capital projects and new
- Assess sustainability performance for
100% of Top Tier Supply Chain partners
*Based on Willis Towers Watson’s Benchmark