Technical Experts Slated to Deliver Two Scientific Presentations
ATLANTA, October 25, 2022 – CP Kelco, a global leader of nature-based ingredient solutions is excited to return in person to Berlin for the SEPAWA® Congress & Exhibition, 26 – 28 October. We are pleased to be exhibiting a complete range of bio-based ingredient solutions for personal care, fabric care and home care at booth C439-440. Attendees can find out more about our ingredient innovations for a sustainable future, especially for product developers seeking help with new eco-friendly formats and reformulation challenges.
The annual scientific lecture program at the SEPAWA® Congress is always a highlight with many interesting and diverse presentations. Once again, CP Kelco is proud to be part of the conference’s focus on sustainable innovations for detergents and cleaners. Two of CP Kelco’s top technical support and ingredient experts will share new scientific research and developments at the Forum for Innovation – Home Care:
On Wednesday, Oct. 26,
- 12:30 p.m. (in Room 12-13): Alain Phyfferoen will deliver a lecture titled Innovation in Fermentation-Derived Cellulose: Structuring and Stabilizing Fragrance in Fabric Softeners and Fresheners
- 14:45 p.m. (in Room 9): Alessandro Izzo will present Meet Consumers’ Demand for Sustainable Innovative Formats with Nature-Based Solutions
CP Kelco’s bio-based ingredient portfolio includes CELLULON® Cellulose Liquid and ARBALON® Cellulose Liquid, which are unique, fermentation-derived cellulose suspension agents that are effective in concentrated, dilute-at-home formulations for fabric care, dish care and personal care. They help enable more eco-friendly, waterless formats with no compromise on affordability, performance or the finished product aesthetic. Ask about new cationic-compatible grades of CELLULON® Cellulose Liquid as well as COSMOS® certified, vegan, non-GMO and organic-compliant grades available in our ingredient portfolio.
CP Kelco also recently announced an exciting new partnership with ExoPolymer to develop and commercialize a portfolio of new functional ingredients for the personal care industry. The initial focus of this partnership will be to scale up production of ExoPolymer’s first product, a polysaccharide-based biopolymer to be used in high-end, skin care formulations for hydration, anti-aging, and anti-wrinkle performance. In partnership with CP Kelco, ExoPolymer plans to offer an improved alternative to hyaluronic acid that is highly effective, animal-free, genetic modification-free, safe and derived from plant feedstocks.
About CP Kelco
CP Kelco is a nature-based ingredient solutions company with approximately 90 years of experience working with food, beverage, consumer and industrial product manufacturers worldwide. We apply ingredient innovation and problem-solving to develop customized solutions that leverage our regional insights, meet manufacturers’ goals and address consumer needs and preferences.
- Unique Portfolio. Produces extensive range of high-quality, plant-based and fermentation-derived ingredients to formulate tailored solutions.
- Technical Excellence. Offers strong collaboration with a global team of scientists and applications experts, leveraging our regional state-of-the art R&D facilities.
- Sustainability. Committed to providing responsibly sourced and produced ingredients.
- Market Insights. Understands market and consumer trends to help customers create relevant and innovative products.
Our key product lines include pectin, gellan gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan, diutan gum, fermentation-derived cellulose and NUTRAVA® Citrus Fiber. Learn more at www.cpkelco.com.