CP Kelco has a long-standing commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. It’s at the heart of our brand as a family-owned company, is core to how we engage our employees, and is critical to how we serve our customers. We believe it’s intrinsically tied to our triple bottom line of People, Planet and Profit. After all, our talented people are the drivers—they innovate, problem-solve and unlock nature-powered success for our customers.
In 2018, CP Kelco’s parent company, J.M. Huber Corporation, embarked on a multi-year journey to further strengthen an already positive, strong enterprise-wide culture. CP Kelco has enthusiastically embraced this journey, called “I Belong at Huber,” inviting our employees in the 22 countries where we operate to participate. We are actively examining cultural sustainability in our workforce, workplace and marketplace, and our employees are playing an active role in this journey.
The “I Belong at Huber” initiative launched with our president, Didier Viala, participating along with his coworkers in unconscious bias training. Didier’s visible and ongoing commitment has been critical to our ability to embed diversity and inclusion into our processes.
Here’s what CP Kelco has committed to as part of our five-year goals for the “I Belong at Huber” Initiative:
- Increase diversity in our workforce compared to locally available talent
- Increase the number of leadership roles held by diverse employees
- Establish a global leadership accelerator program for women to further develop the diversity of the leadership pipeline
- Increase promotion rates for diverse employees by developing a Global Graduates program to mentor and train internal talent
- Support the development of diverse employee groups to increase cultural acumen
- Ensure unconscious bias training for all