1. Start With an Upcycled Ingredient
It all starts with an abundant supply of sustainably sourced citrus peels, a byproduct of the juice industry. Citrus peels have a high pectin content. In addition, this novel composition of soluble and insoluble fiber has excellent water-holding capacity. It’s a win-win for consumers and formulators alike.
2. It Supports a Range of Clean Label-Friendly Solutions
NUTRAVA® Citrus Fiber was developed to support your clean label goals:
- Supports fat reduction
- Supports sugar reduction
- Egg substitution/vegan formulations
- No E-number required in Europe
- Can help you meet requirements for kosher, halal, vegan, non-GMO, allergen- & gluten-free food products
- Can be listed as citrus fiber on the label*
*National labeling requirements should be considered in the country of use
3. The Possibilities–and Applications–Are Endless
NUTRAVA® Citrus Fiber supports water-holding, texture, mouthfeel enhancement, emulsion stabilization and syneresis control in a wide range of applications and can be used in combination with other CP Kelco portfolio offerings. See how we can help you create consistent emulsion stability by viewing our prototype video for a low-fat, vegan mayonnaise-like dressing here.
4. It Can Be a Great Alternative to Supply-Challenged Ingredients
5. It Is Easy to Work With
NUTRAVA® Citrus Fiber is compatible with standard manufacturing processes. Enjoy this prototype video for a refreshing mango-flavored drink to see how easy it is to activate with a low use level. We also invite you to join us at one of our innovation labs to discover more of our amazing prototypes.
6. Our Commitment to Sustainability
Consumers want products that are not only good for you but good for the environment too. CP Kelco strives to be a sustainable partner in your supply chain. See the steps we are taking to live up to our commitment.
Keep in Touch!
Want more details about NUTRAVA® Citrus Fiber for your applications? Find out if this ingredient or another great solution from our nature-based portfolio is right for you.